Directions from Cape Town International Airport to The Silo
- Travel past the airport building on your left and follow EXIT signs
- Continue over the bridge to join the N2 motorway.
- Follow the ‘Stad/City/N2 M3’ signs, keeping to the middle or right lanes.
- Where the highway splits, stick to the right and continue onto the Nelson Mandela Boulevard, stay in the middle or right lanes.
- Stay on this highway till you reach traffic lights, where you will be turning right.
- Follow the ‘Waterfront’ signs.
- At the next set of traffic lights, continue straight and enter the V&A Waterfront – a Caltex fuel station will be on your right.
- Keep travelling in the right-hand lane as you approach the traffic circle.
- Take the third exit.
- The entrance to Silo Square is the first road on your left.
- If you would like to park, you will see two parking entrances on your right – take the left one down to P3.
- At the bottom of the ramp go through the booms on the right and The Silo Hotel entrance is straight ahead on the left.
- If you do not wish to park, follow the signs past the parking entrances to The Silo Hotel.
Visit the Cape Town International Airport site.
Scan this with your smartphone to open the directions directly on your phone
Get directions from your location