Book directly with us.
Careers at The Royal Portfolio
Join Our Family
The Royal Portfolio is family-owned and family-run. Our founders, Liz and Phil Biden, knowing every single member of our team. This close, hands-on feeling runs through everything we do, warmly welcoming new recruits and treating everyone as a much-appreciated member.
We seek to employ exceptional individuals whose personalities reflect our Purpose & Values.
We hire for attitude and train for skill. We believe passionately in investing in our people and in helping them to develop long and rewarding careers in some of the most breathtaking environments.
To give our guests a complete experience and a perfect stay
Working with us is always rewarding:
Salary and Financial Incentives
- Permanent roles with competitive salaries
- 50% Medical Aid or 100% Medical Insurance contributions
- 50% Provident Fund or Retirement Annuity contributions
- Comprehensive induction and accredited skills development programmes
- Recognition and rewards programmes (including Employee of the Month/Quarter, Long Service Awards and annual performance bonuses) all based on regular performance discussions
- Meals on duty
- Uniform for your specific role
- Staff transport and subsidised parking
- Staff discounts
- Discounted flights between Cape Town and Hoedspruit
- Furnished accommodation at Royal Malewane (role-dependent)
Wellness and Giving Back
- Employee Assistance Programme (emotional, physical, legal and financial advice or assistance)
- Social events, activities and wellness days
- Opportunities to get involved in the work of our very own TRP Foundation (various community and conservation programmes)
Our Purpose & Values Statement
This three-part set of ideals ensures that The Royal Portfolio team works towards one common goal. A goal that places our guests at the heart of everything we do.
To be welcoming, genuine and warm.
To provide value and superior, personalised service.
To create an environment of relaxation and enjoyment.
To have a culture of mutual respect, trust and integrity.
To recognise, reward and uplift.
To have passionate and expert staff.
To be financially sustainable.
To uplift local communities.
To promote conservation and protect the environment.
The Royal Portfolio is all about passionate people whose heart, soul and expertise make us the family that we are.
If you don't see a position below that fits your experience, please feel free to load your details for future reference here.
No Jobs Found