Book directly with us.
The Silo Hotel Rates
The rates below are per room per night.
The rates published on The Royal Portfolio website are the best available.
These rates exclude a Conservation and Community levy of R 150 nett per person, per day.
The above are RACK rates and subject to change without prior notice Single rates are available in a Luxury and a Superior Suite at 75% of the double occupancy rate per night.
Rates are per night and inclusive of:
- Full breakfast
- Guest Liaison
- Limited Mini Bar & In-Room Snacks
- Access to Gym & Spa facilities
- Wireless internet
- Conservation and Community Levy
- Lunch, dinner & snacks
- Additional activities
- Boutique purchases
- Spa Treatments
- Telephone calls
Bookings travelling from 01 March 2023 to 20 December 2023 and from 06 January to 29 February 2024
- A 25% deposit is payable within fourteen(14) days of confirmation
- The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival
Please note that a change of date, a change of name or a reduction in the number of rooms or nights of a confirmed reservation constitutes a cancellation and cancellation fees apply.
Bookings will be confirmed based on the deposit received. Should we not receive a deposit the booking may be released at any stage.
- 5% administration fee based on the full value of the accommodation if cancelled more than 120 days
- 25% of accommodation value if cancelled between 120 and 60 days prior to arrival
- 100% of accommodation value if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival
- 100% of accommodation value and pre-booked transfers for any ‘no shows’
- The Conservation and Community levy’s are refundable on cancelled reservations
Peak Season (20 December 2023 to 05 January 2024)
- A 25% non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is payable within seven (7) days of confirmation
- The balance is due 90 days prior to arrival for all bookings. If full payment is not received by the due date, the booking will be cancelled, and the deposit forfeited.
- 25% of accommodation value if cancelled 90 days or more prior to arrival
- 100% of accommodation value if cancelled less than 90 days prior to arrival
Group Bookings Deposit and Cancellation policy to be confirmed upon enquiry
- Payment for accommodation can be made either via a direct wire transfer or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- There is a 2% admin fee on all credit card transactions for accommodation charges.
- Payments must be made in South African Rand (ZAR) via wire transfer or EFT, NETT of bank charges (bank charges to be paid by the payor)
Should The Royal Portfolio receive a secondary enquiry against provisional/unconfirmed bookings, we will endeavour to make contact with you. A response within 24 hours will be required failing which the rooms will be automatically released. If a response is received the initial enquiry will have seven (7) days to confirm or release.
The guest is obliged to ensure that he/she has taken out adequate travel insurance to cover the financial implications of The Royal Portfolio Cancellation Terms & Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole & absolute responsibility in this regard.
Please note that during peak and or festive seasons we operate a dynamic minimum night stay policy whereby we will seek to accommodate any length of stay provided that the booking does not create an unsellable night.
We accept children over 10 years old at all our properties.
Children under the age of 10 are welcome at:
- The Silo Hotel
- Royal Malewane: Royal Suites, Africa House & The Farmhouse
- La Residence: Vineyard Suites
Please note there may be a surcharge when booking a triple room with a child in it. Please refer to your reservations consultant for more details.
If travelling with minors, please ensure that you are familiar with the new South African Child Visa requirements. If you are uncertain, we recommend you check with the Department of Home Affairs or contact your nearest embassy / consulate or seek legal advice before travelling.
Check-In / Check-Out Time
Check-in time is 14h00. Every effort will be made to ensure your room is available upon arrival, however should you wish to guarantee an early arrival, you would be required to book for an additional night prior to your scheduled arrival.
Check-out time is 11h00. A late check-out is subject to availability and can only be confirmed on-site on the day of departure. Should you wish to guarantee a late check-out, you would be required to book an additional night.
Please note that rates are subject to change without prior notice.
By agreeing to the rates provided you confirm that:
1) You have read and applied your mind to the Royal Portfolio terms and conditions.
2) Your attention has been drawn to all clauses, especially to the ones relating to our sole and absolute responsibility for ensuring all guests are aware of The Royal Portfolio’s terms and conditions and the clauses relating to The Royal Portfolio’s exclusion of liability and indemnity.
3) You accordingly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and do so without any undue influence and acknowledge that the terms and conditions form an essential part of the contract between The Royal Portfolio and yourselves.
Please note that rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimer & Indemnity
The contracting person/company bears the sole and absolute responsibility for ensuring that they/their clients are aware of The Royal Portfolio’s exclusion of liability and indemnity and that all clients have the necessary travel documentation and comprehensive travel insurance (including medical and emergency travel expenses). The Royal Portfolio cannot be held responsible for any amendment to scheduled air timetables or discontinued flights and all or any additional costs incurred related thereto. These terms are valid for any bookings made with The Royal Portfolio and is subject to variation or termination in writing by The Royal Portfolio. All persons entering these premises and/or using any facilities and/or participating in activities on the premises of The Royal Portfolio do so entirely at their own risk. The Royal Portfolio, its officers, employees, agents, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, controlling or holding companies and insurers, past and present will not be liable or responsible for any personal injury, harm, death, loss of support or any other damages of any nature whatsoever, whether arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever. Without derogating from the generality of the a foregoing, parents and guardians who enter these premises do so on the basis that they assist any child accompanying them, in contracting as aforesaid and, undertake to indemnify, hold harmless and absolve The Royal Portfolio from any and all claims whatsoever that may arise in connection with any personal injury, harm, death, loss of support or damages of any nature whatsoever, whether arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever, suffered by any such child.
We look forward to hosting your clients at The Royal Portfolio hotels and we will endeavour to give your guests a complete experience and a perfect stay.