Rates from ZAR 95,000 per night for the entire penthouse. Please contact our reservations team for a seasonal quotation.
RATES ARE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Full English breakfast
- Evening canapés
- Local non-alcoholic beverages
- Return transfer to and from Cape Town International Airport (Mercedes Benz E-Class)
- 24-hour guest services
- Private chef
Children of all ages are welcome. We can add two extra roll away beds into The One Above at no extra charge.
TRAVELLING WITH MINORS:
If travelling with minors, please ensure that you are familiar with the new South African Child Visa requirements. If you’re uncertain, we recommend you check with the Department of Home Affairs or contact your nearest embassy / consulate or seek legal advice before travelling.
Check-in time is 14h00. Every effort will be made to ensure your room is available upon arrival, however should you wish to guarantee an early arrival, you would be required to book for an additional night prior to your scheduled arrival.
Check-out time is 11h00. A late check-out is subject to availability and can only be confirmed on-site on the day of departure. Should you wish to guarantee a late check-out, you would be required to book an additional night.
Any other transfers are excluded from the daily rate but can be arranged at an additional cost. All transfer rates are subject to change. Please contact our reservations team for any transfer queries.
Cancellation fees will be levied in the event of a cancellation and in accordance with the reservation terms and conditions of The Royal Portfolio
- 5% of accommodation as an admin fee if cancelled more than 12 weeks prior to travel
- 25% of accommodation if cancelled 8 – 12 weeks prior to travel
- 50% of accommodation if cancelled 4 – 8 weeks prior to arrival
- 100% of accommodation if cancelled less than 4 weeks prior to arrival
* A 25% non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is payable within seven (7) days from date of confirmation for all bookings between 15 December and 15 January. Please note that the full balance of payment is due by 31 August for bookings between these dates. This is non-refundable. If full payment is not received by the due date the booking will be released.
The guest is obliged to ensure that he/she has taken out adequate travel insurance to cover financial implications of The Royal Portfolio Cancellations Terms and Conditions. The guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility.
Please note that during high and peak season we operate a dynamic minimum night stay policy whereby we will seek to accommodate any length of stay provided that the booking does not create an unsellable night.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.Book Now