Directions from Cape Town International Airport to The One Above
- Travel past the airport building on your left and follow EXIT signs
- Continue over the bridge to join the N2 motorway.
- Follow the ‘Stad/City/N2 M3’ signs, keeping to the middle or right lanes.
- Where the highway splits, stick to the right and continue onto the Nelson Mandela Boulevard, stay in the middle or right lanes.
- Stay on this highway till you reach traffic lights, where you will be turning right. Follow the ‘Waterfront’ signs.
- At the next set of traffic lights, continue straight and enter the V&A Waterfront – a Caltex fuel station will be on your right.
- Keep travelling in the left-hand lane. Take the first exit at the traffic circle and continue straight over the next traffic circle.
- The One&Only hotel will be on your right hand sand before the Aquarium.
- The entrance to The One Above is a private entrance on the right hand side of the main entrance to the One&Only.
Visit the Cape Town International Airport website: https://capetown-airport.co.za/
Scan this with your smartphone to open the directions directly on your phone
Get directions from your location